Friday, July 18, 2014

YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THESE



Are you ready for a very SPECIAL recipe?

One of my Family Favorites! Everyone LOVES these!  Quick, easy and oh-so-delicious.  Once the meat sauce is made, you can freeze it in batches and use any time you need a fast meal.  When I taught a high school age Sunday school class a few years ago, the kids were WILD about these at class parties. Great at pot-lucks, too.

PIZZABURGERS

 Brown 1 lb. hamburger on high heat. Turn heat to low and add: 

6 oz. can tomato paste
16 oz. can tomato sauce
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
3 T. sugar

Cook 5 minutes (covered). Dip off fat with spoon. Put meat sauce on half-buns. SPrinkle parmesan cheese on top; then grated Cheddar cheese. Bake at 425-450-degrees just until cheese melts. Mmmm Mmmm!!!

 Ready to go into the oven

Melted Perfection!

1 comment:

  1. I have been a vegetarian for almost 20 years but I still think about your pizzaburgers!! They were my all-time favorite meal. I could eat and eat them. What a treat!!!! And your BEAUTIFUL photo made me hungry for them all over again!

    Love,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete