Sunday, December 7, 2014

TIME FOR ELF BASKETS



Every year I make an “Elf Basket” and have it tucked away under the Christmas Tree for use on Christmas morning.  There’s always SOMETHING we need and who wants to leave the family to search for these odds and ends.



Get a basket (preferably one with a lid, such as a sewing basket) and then place in it the things you always seem to need on Christmas morning.  Here’s some suggestions based on the baskets I create each year.



ELF BASKET ESSENTIALS



Camera

Extra Film (unless using a Digital camera)

Pad and Pen

Screwdrivers (Regular and Phillips)

Batteries (AA, AAA, C and D)

Scissors

Scotch Tape

Pocket Knife

A freezer bag of rubber bands

Garbage Bag (for the ripped off paper from gifts)

Necklace Bells

Santa Hat (red)

Elf Hat (green)


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea for an elf basket!!! And I am so glad that it included BELL NECKLACES!!! This idea IS a "bell ringer"!!! And of course, EVERYONE has to wear a hat!! I think so much of the holly & ivy wreaths that Steve used to make for us to wear every Christmas! I just adore the graphic of Suzy in her elf outfit---she was born to be an elf and should wear it the year around!! I LOVE THIS!!!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete